about us

-

rah64dart

Reaction score
The rah in rah64dart stands for Racers Against ****** a new not for profit to help fight against the epidemic affecting this country ******!!! killing more people every day my wife and I lost our oldest son on October 9 to an overdose so that is why we have formed this organization. Just a little more info on me being a new member.

The rah in rah64dart stands for Racers Against ****** a new not for profit to help fight against the epidemic affecting this country ******!!! killing more people every day my wife and I lost our oldest son on October 9 to an overdose so that is why we have formed this organization. Just a little more info on me being a new member.

Sorry for your loss. I can't image what an emptiness that caused in your life. You're organization sounds like a excellent out come for a terrible situation. Please give us more infor on "RAH".

Regards,
Frankie

Yes, heroine is a problem. Even here in middle class neighborhoods and good schools, there are kids OD'ing yearly. Once it sucks them in, it's very hard for them to get out and it keeps spiraling....

My kids have known a few from their school that have OD'ed...

Sorry to hear about your son.

Amen Brother,
Condolences on the loss of your son.

I have a brother that abused for 23 years after returning home from Nam, but he's been sober over 20 years now and a functioning responsible member of society. I have a lot of experience dealing with addicts and Intestinal fortitude along with love and help is the only cure. I have seen very few manage to shake the monkey off their back but where there's life there's hope!!!

Once again, my deepest sympathies on your tragic loss.

-
Back