abs/cardboard headliner

-

1bad360duster

Reaction score
does anyone have pics of the abs installed? correct me if i'm wrong but no one makes them repo cardboard? i'm looking to upgrade my soon and looking for good quality stuff? also do you need to put the abs one through the front window or it fits through the door? also want good quality sails panels for the car. it is a 76 duster. what companies are good? thanks

Sorry I forgot the name of the company that supplied mine but I am sure someone will chime in. The ABS comes rolled up in a box about 12" square so it is easy to get into the car. It has the cut out in it for the seatbelts, rearview mirror and sun visors. Mine had the black fabric overlay so if you did not want to use the overhead seatbelts the fabric covered the hole.
I installed it myself in a couple of hours and was quite easy. The sail panels are sold separate. I did not get them, I figured I would see what it looks like first, but if you want my .02....get them. I think they were like another $70 for the pair.
The pics did not turn out being a black headliner, guess you gotta take my word for it LOL
AL

If you have your original and it is in any kind of shape better than complete trash, i would suggest just recovering that one. It will fit and function hands down better than the abs ones do. The abs ones are better than staring at the bare roof, but only barely.

anyone know where to get or what to get in order to recover the original???????

-
Back