Adam 12

-

65Vart

Reaction score
Just picked up season 3 of Adam 12..............wicked cool entertainment. I'm addicted to this show. tempted to watch 26 episodes back to back.

adam-12.jpg

love classic tv! adam 12 is great show. it is a shame they can't make tv shows like that today. what ever happened to real family entertainment?

1-ADAM-12 ... 1-ADAM-12 ... See the man about ... (Insert here whatever you want to see the man about). ;)

I loved that show! If we bring over popcorn and refreshments, can we have a 1-ADAM-12 weekend at your place? ;)

1-ADAM-12 ... 1-ADAM-12 ... See the man about ... (Insert here whatever you want to see the man about). ;)

I loved that show! If we bring over popcorn and refreshments, can we have a 1-ADAM-12 weekend at your place? ;)

I'm there,Ill tell my wife to make a couple pounds of nachos. I'll grab some Coors. long drive for you guys though. Great line from season 1 "he is acting kinda hinky"

I don't think I've bought that show yet but I agree, great entertainment. Just the show itself is good, but the cars make it oh-so-much better.
I'm still stuck on CHiPs and the Fall Guy.

yeah i think chips is dead in the water or so it seems. wb better get it back out again for season three. i miss it

Loved that show as a kid. We thought they used to say " 1- Adam 12, 1- Adam 12, cedar woman........" Never knew what the heck a cedar woman was. Yeah, good memories! Remember the one where he was trying to buy a used car off a car lot but the guy wouldn't drop the price and it sold out from under him? Never forgot that, probably why I always pay too much if I like the car!

Well, I guess I know what I'll be getting my brother for Christmas this year. Got him the first two seasons last year. Until I sat down and watched 'em I forgot how good a show that was. And of course I sit there and drool over all the new sheetmetal that should be on my '69.

Wow I remember Adam 12:happy10: I forgot all about it till know.
I think" car 54 where are you "was a the first police show I can recall.:toothy10:

That sure was a cool show 8)

I don't think I've bought that show yet but I agree, great entertainment. Just the show itself is good, but the cars make it oh-so-much better.
I'm still stuck on CHiPs and the Fall Guy.

I forgot to mention the cars. I was watching an episode last night about a female car theft ring. One of the cars Reed and Malloy had staked out was a 70 Chally convertable R/T........real one or not , it was cool. Cool Mopars all thru these shows. I find myself watching the scenery go by when they are on patrol. This season(3) is from 69/70.

Love Adam-12! Used to watch it on TV land in the mid/late 90's then it went away. Was really excited when I found it on hulu and my girlfriend bought me Season 1 on DVD for my birthday, she's hooked on it now too.

I enjoyed some Mecails Navy today.
I never new about hulu:read2: Thank you again:cheers:

-
Back