Adam

-
I donwloaded it. I'll get around to doing it sometime. Im not really in the mood right now. having a little trouble getting motivated to do anything right now.

AdamR said:
I donwloaded it. I'll get around to doing it sometime. Im not really in the mood right now. having a little trouble getting motivated to do anything right now.

Pork Chops not sitting good with you? :(

It's simple to install... Use EasyMOD, you'll be done in seconds.

Being stuck in the house watching my son every day sice December whether the wife is home or not isnt sitting with me.

What? Adam's got jungle fever?

Oh, cabin fever.

Sorry, I'm a little giddy today. :drunken:

Cabin fever and a wife that doesnt want to do much because "she worked all day"

Funny when she was watching him it was alot of work. Its much easier when I do it.

But yes Cabin fever is a big aprt of it. I'lll feel better when I start working again next week.

AdamR said:
Being stuck in the house watching my son every day sice December whether the wife is home or not isnt sitting with me.
You can always come over and we can do the same thing here.

AdamR said:
Cabin fever and a wife that doesnt want to do much because "she worked all day"

Funny when she was watching him it was alot of work. Its much easier when I do it.

But yes Cabin fever is a big aprt of it. I'lll feel better when I start working again next week.

Hang in there buddy, this winter crap will be over soon. Then back to sunshine, wrench'n, and "sorry babe I couldn't hear you over the motor" :tongue: get back in the house you p=i=t=azz :eye: I didn't say anything hon. 8-[

I feel for you norm. Im only chasing one. He's a great kid but I think he's getting cabin fever too.

We need to get outside and ride.
caselexi.jpg

Mopower71 said:
Does everybody on your street have a trailer of some sort?

LOL... Well, a lot do. The guy across the street (yellow 82 Camaro) has one, the guy next to him (the Bobcat) has 2, one for the bobcat, one for his '69 Camaro. The guy across from him has that big camper thing. Guy around the corner has 2, one open and one enclosed for his Firebird and his Super Gas Grand Am.

We're just a racin' neighborhood, I guess. ;-)

-
Back