adapter plate

-

MNmoparman

Reaction score
i have the stock thermoquad intake manifold and just bought the street demon 750. The primaries on the carb are bigger than on the manifold 1/8th of an inch. i need either an adapter plate or a spacer to make it work. Have any of you had this problem, and how did you fix it? What spacer or adapter plate do i need?( i have about an inch of room)

Thanks,
Zach

i have the stock thermoquad intake manifold and just bought the street demon 750. The primaries on the carb are bigger than on the manifold 1/8th of an inch. i need either an adapter plate or a spacer to make it work. Have any of you had this problem, and how did you fix it? What spacer or adapter plate do i need?( i have about an inch of room)

Thanks,
Zach
https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/carburetor_components/adapters_and_spacers/parts/17-6

The link above is what you need. I tried that same carb on a stock TQ intake manifold. The adapter works but I could not get the carb linkage to line up correctly so decided to stick with the stock TQ. I have that same plate you need with everything but the gasket and if interested would sell it to you cheap for $30 including shipping.

-
Back