-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption for this picture :glasses7:

Attachments

• d88_zps1c1d3952.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 309
Sisters? Mom & Daughter? I don't have a witty comment for this one. I hope they enjoyed their day at the lake. Wish i had that bike in my garage right now. :D

"I'm ridin first, *****!"

"A Honda twin for twins"......wait, that's fruity......hey, check it out...she's got white gloves on. :p

Happy birthday Pete :cheers: All we ask is drive up the mountain to pick up our moon shine once a week and this CL 250 Honda is yours son

(guessing 1969 model)..:coffee2:

See Bertha, I told you we'd make it to the lake in one piece. Just one question though, Where's the picnic basket with the beers I told you to make sure was tied securely to the back of the bike?

We're starting a new group, The Yellow Coat Bikers.
Gertrude, lets get on our bike and haul freight.

"First gear, its alright...2nd gear, lean right...3rd gear, hang on tight...faster, its alright!!!" "Ethel, you were a little flat on that last one...watch it"!!!!!

"ok Ethel, you think you're so hot at riding wheelies, wait till I hit that jump out back in the woods.... then I'll show you who's better on this Honda"

"its 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, the sun is shining, and we forgot our damn sunglasses."

It was a lot more fun way back when, when we were doing Wrigleys. And now we're stuck doing this foreign crap.

-
Back