66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption :glasses7:

BTW...this was apparently a real Hemi car :burnout:

Attachments

• 1969-Dodge-Charger-torn-in-half.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 307
*Hemi was so powerful it literally ripped the car in half and that's how it stayed since the clutch was dumped.........that's how your getting today. Thanks for the $$$$$$ in the sale , owners says underbreath "Wife will love me tonight for the extra $$$$ that those clowns were willing to shell out for an old Hemi Mopar Muscle-mobile.....*

"I dun told you about ridin them fat women around."

RRR --^ FUNNY, wrong end is off the car for a fat woman! LMAO. too funny. what was SHE on da hood FER anyway, the bumper as a knee rest fer ye?

Well now, this sucks! How come this never happened to Bo, Luke, and the General when they went over jumps?

Don't worry, I've got a great Craftsman tool box. I'll fix her.

Well Jim :-k:-k ...looks like the man told you the truth about it being a stunt car on tv back in the day :sad4:.. just look at the chitty weld job and patch work on the frame :drinkers: yea want me ta hide it around back before your wife gets back from shopping :eek:ops:

"Shepard to lost sheep, Shepard to lost sheep, better get Cooter over here fast Uncle Jesse!!"

I'm telling ya, we don't need the front wheels, this thing can pull wheelies...

If we had a better landing pad, we coulda made it....

I figured out how to save some weight on the race car...

Look, the front bumper doesn't even have a scratch on it....

I should have got the complete bumper to bumper warranty....

As part of my divorce the judge awarded my car to my ex wife. I hope she enjoys rebuilding it as much as I did over the last ten years.

"Reckon if I let the back half roll off the truck, it will go back together?"

-
Back