ADDICTION!!! i bought a 71 dart swinger

-

Ryan426_

Reaction score
i think i have an addiction i saw this the last couple months and went back to there house and bought it 1971 dart swinger 2 door dealer installed A/C /6 but talk about your typical grandmas car im 3rd owner 52,000 miles. the lady is in her late 80's gave it to her son he doesnt have time for it. all the documents you can think of... window sticker, sales reciepts oil change records, even has the original checks from sept. 25 1971 when she paid for the car here are some pics. interior mint just couple slits in the seats wear sticking came apart headliner mint, dash pad mint vinyl top gone do to FL sun

Nice! I used to have it's twin. Only mine had a 318/83/4/rallies. Iwish I still had it.

wow same set out as my car except your car is nice and drives LoL. good buy nice car man

when you pull that viynl top off your gonna cry you think thr car has no rot untill the top comes off just take a look at mine it had a viynl top good luck

Thats a nice find, by the looks of that one, doesn't seem it'll be too rotted under the top, i found this one about a month ago, 89000, 318,8.3/4 car.

100_0852.jpg

ya gotta love that its those "grandma cars" that have all the paper work and are them garage survior cars lol

ya gotta love that its those "grandma cars" that have all the paper work and are them garage survior cars lol

This is what i found under the top, but the rest of the car is very solid, heres some pics. It also has the A61 Swinger package like yours.

100_0888.jpg

100_0883.jpg

100_0891.jpg

I've started doing this.
100_0904.jpg

100_0903.jpg

100_0905.jpg

-
Back