addiction or curse?

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
So the 69 Coronet I've had for 17 years and have only managed to get most of the body done on, sold itself to a guy who came to look at a spare hood I have... Wifey told me as long as I buy her a few hundred $ of new clothes since ehe has lost a lot of weight and everything is falling off of her, that she doesn't care what I do with the rest of the money......

Wrong thing to tell me. Soooooooo - I'm going to be looking at a 68 B'cuda ragtop this week. Total project car, but fairly solid and all the lil pieces are supposed to be there.....

Whats the question again?

What lingerie store to go shopping at I guess? :D

Best spent money, just to see it layin on the floor, or hanging on the headboard...LOL been together 21 years, married for 20 of them earlier this month. I guess she's gonna keep me......

It's funny how when we sell,,we gotta get something else. With in one year I sold three nice cars thinking that "I gotta older truck that's good enough." In 6 weeks I was like a junkey, couldn't go another day without a project/tinker car.Went out and bought a driver and a project, under $6000 for both.
So to answer your question, ADDICTION.....actually now that I think about it BOTH !

Both, too bad you could drive and enjoy the work you put into the 'net. Good luck!

The 'net is still a rolling shell. All the rest of it is packed in boxes and packed in the caar.... I wasn't looking to sell it, but the offer was too good to pass up. I still have the Fury and Shelby Dakota to enjoy for the next decade while I build the 68....

Let me know if you get the cuda. I have a 68 cuda vert I have been working on for a few years. Maybe we could compare notes. Its my first resto project other than motorcycles

-
Back