Adjustable Proportioning Valve Questions

-

1MeanA

Reaction score
I want to buy new brake lines but need to figure out where my Line Lok/Roll Control and Mopar adjustable proportioning valve will go (I've got front discs now - manual).

Anybody installed both? Where did you put the prop valve? I figure the Line Lok will go just beneath the master cylinder. Thanks.

Isn't the portioning valve hooked to front and rear? Otherwise what would it adjust? The line lock goes close to the master cyclinder anywhere.
You have to have booth lines in and you then can control how much of the pressure goes to the front and how much to the rear. You also will need some check valves w/ the aftermarket adjustable valves because they have no way to keep the pressure on like a factory ones do. These help keep the pressure constant so there is no dead spot in the pedal. 10 pounds for the rear and 2 pound for the front I believe and they just go inline on the appropriate line.

Thanks but I'm just wondering where people have physically located the adj prop valve ie in the engine bay down at the frame rail or further under the car ,etc. It probably doesn't matter because once its adjusted there is no need to touch it again. Thanks.

Thanks. I assume you ditched the factory proportioning block?

-
Back