[FOR SALE] Advance Modified Electronic Distributor.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
OEM small block remanufactured distributor with FBO timing plate and Mr. Gasket 2,500 RPM "All in" spring kit already installed and ready to drop in.

Install this distributor at 12-14 degrees initial advance and you will end up with an approximate 32-34 degrees all in at about 2,500 RPM's right out of the box.
Mechanical advance is adjustable from locked out (zero mechanical advance) to over 50 degrees just by changing the advance plate position and/or initial timing.
Also comes with adjustable vacuum advance already installed.
All aspects of ignition timing is adjustable on this distributor.

Perfect for a small block motor as a direct replacement and literally a "Plug and Play" installation.
No changing factory wiring, and these are the absolute best performance proven mods for the factory electronic distributor available.
You know the names of the parts used in this distributor: Mr. Gasket 925b spring kit, and FBO (4secondsflat.com) timing limit plate.
Distributor looks totally OEM stock on the outside for that factory original restoration, but has a performance oriented timing curve.
I have a few of these, so just ask if you are interested.

Located in AZ, $149.95 plus shipping.

Thanks FABO.

PM's returned, and thanks guys.

Still have some available.

All PM's replied and there are a couple of these distributors left.

So, let me get this straight. This is a fully reman stock electronic distributor with the FBO timing limiting plate thingie installed all ready to go for 150 bucks and shippin?

Are you lookin to put MSD outta business?

I will want one for my Hemi soon as I can squeeze it outta the budget.

These are very nice units.
Got mine yesterday Greg. One going in customers ride , other in my 65 valiant
Thanks again.

Oldschoolcuda

So, let me get this straight. This is a fully reman stock electronic distributor with the FBO timing limiting plate thingie installed all ready to go for 150 bucks and shippin?

Are you lookin to put MSD outta business?

I will want one for my Hemi soon as I can squeeze it outta the budget.

Yes they are RRR.
They are all new OEM reman distributors and drop right in, in place of the existing distributor. (They look totally stock on the outside)

Advance spring mods are installed for a 2,500 RPM "All in" advance and have the FBO (4secondsflat.com) mechanical advance limiter so when they are installed at an initial timing that actually starts and runs good, there isn't so much timing as to detonate on regular gas.

Pull your existing distributor and pop one of these in and you have an instant torque increase, as well as better fuel economy.

MSD might put themselves out of business. :D

Thanks for asking.

These are very nice units.
Got mine yesterday Greg. One going in customers ride , other in my 65 valiant
Thanks again.

Oldschoolcuda

Very nice and I am glad to hear that.
I make every effort to supply a good quality reliable product at www.classichei.com

Thank you.

I am interested also..

payment methods accepted?

Thanks,
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back