-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a new 16303 fuel pump controller that I bought for my boosted a-body. It will not work for my setup. I am asking $220 shipped anywhere in the states. I need a new Optima yellow top battery. Only reason I am seling it.

I bought it and was brand new. It cost over $450 new. I used it about ten minutes by blowing into the reference port to run the pump for initial startup. It only runs a pump when boost is registered. I assume it is for a secondary fuel pump. Would be perfect for a slant six or smallblock setup using a stock fuel pump. This would run a secondary electric pump to supply additional fuel under boost. I have it set for .25#s of boost. It can be set according to your needs.

I removed it from my kickpanel and wired a relay in its place so no wire comes with it. Simple fix though. Just add wire and terminals and you are good to go! It has 5 bands to adjust the percentage of power per pound of boost from 1% to 100% power. Easy to use!

Run your stock fuel pump while cruising then as soon as boost is registered it will turn on the second pump for all the fuel you will need.....

Good for blowers or turbos or even naturally asperated.

Asking $220 shipped anywhere in the states. Additional funding for shipping outside the states.

Attachments

• 1controller.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back