Aerosol Wax?

-

de69cuda

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used an aerosol car cleaner and wax from these folks: www.fastwax.com? They were doing a special outside my local Sams Club a couple of days ago and was wondering if their stuff was any good. Washing a car without water? Sounds interesting. Let me know what your experience has been.

Thanks!

I don't know the company you posted.
A while back I raised this question and decided to try the Griots Garage stuff at our local Advance Auto. Got to say, I am sold on it after using it. I washed two cars and used about 1/2 the bottle. Spray it on and wipe it off. Left a nice smooth wax like finish. On a car that spends most of the time undercover this stuff is nice.
Don't know if I would use it on a daily driver parked outside all the time, although the website for GG does show them cleaning a pretty dirty car.
C

Waterless wash is popular on the west coast were its dusty but not muddy. I use it very rarely because if you pick anything up off the paint you will scratch the finish.

The aerosol wax I have never tried but any aerosol product I have tried I didnt like. It makes a mess. Im also not a big fan of Griots stuff. I personally like http://www.chemicalguys.com products. They actually mix chemicals for a lot of the big named companies.

I use the aerosol wax on my Demon race car, but it never sees any true street miles. It seem to work well for me, but I've never tried it on a true street car. Just my .03.

-
Back