After 3 Years My wife is finally back to work!!!!!

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Well folks I told everyone about my wifes layoff a few years ago which just happened to coincide with her being pregnant. She got 2.5 years with our little boy as a stay at home mom but thankfully she has been called back to work for her former employer. I cannot tell you how much this takes off my shoulders. since we have been trying to survive on 1 income that was knocked nearly in half over the last 12 months. I know she will miss being around my son all day but this is for the best.

Congrats and good luck. Always nice to have the extra income these days. That little guy will benefit in the long run.

Thanks guys! I'm already planning our new budget and some of the new income will go to savings but the Scamp has been neglected since her layoff so it's time to get her rolling again.

That's good she is willing to go back to work. My neighbor wasn't that lucky. After his wife took time off to have their son she hasn't worked at all. Their son is in school all day and wife/mom is at home not doing much. I'm under the impression she watches TV after the house work is finished or on the computer. My neighbors dad does not like it one bit because he brought up while I was talking to him.
My other neighbors wife stays at home all day as well. They have kids but they're grown and gone. He is at work 90% of time working for a grocery store chain. When I talk to him he isn't a very happy fellow. He used to do all the yard work and keep his place nice and neat. Well the shrubs and bushes are over growing the house. My mom talked to his wife one day when she was over. My mom said "He used to keep the yard so nice" His wife said "I don't do yard work .... I don't know how". My mom said to me later on that is a pitiful lady.

So consider yourself lucky my friend. lol

-
Back