after the wreck 2years later!

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
so after a long process with the valiant after it got t boned i paid a guy who did terrable shotty bondo work i stopped it before he fished i got with a good body guy the first guy put all my new parts on before pulling evreything out. so fastforward to the good body guy doing this in three weeks all is left for me to finish like i told him i would im so happy shes finaly road worthy and fixed once again my beth is back!

all i have to do now i skim some filler primer and paint the spots for winter and final realign of the doors and ima plan to paint her in next summer a nason single stage white.

heres before and after of my 63 valiant wagon

Attachments

• Picture%20444.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 427
  • Picture%20443.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 434
  • Picture%20439.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 426
  • S7301340 (640x480).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 420
  • S7301341 (640x480).jpg
    141 KB · Views: 426
  • S7301342 (640x480).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 418
  • S7301343 (640x480).jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 433
Awesome, I remember how much you liked that car too, bet you are pretty happy right now :cheers:

I remember this like it was yesterday :cheers:
Happy as heck to see it got fixed and looking strong again.
I bet it spent some time on a frame/Pull machine looks great.

Congratulations

wow! 2 years? Seems like yesterday, but glad after all you've been through she's back on the road.

Grant

frame was saved by the sub frame connectors .

yea i thought about scrapping it a time or two but i would pick my self back up.

im really happy shes running a lil rough but running the carb is a lil funky might have to switch it out for my dad rebuilt 600eddie
but i think some of it is old gas

Wow, i remember your thread about the wreck. That was when i wasn't even a member, just lurking. Happened around that curve near a gate, iirc. Glad your back in business and good luck gettin' her finished.

Good stuff!! Isnt it when you were going round a corner and the oncoming car smoked you?? Glad ya decided to keep it!

yes it was a blind corner going into the drag strip entrance and a guy leaving did a burnout and cam rippin out at the same time i was creeping in slowly.

my seats back in i have a issue with lights now my whole blinker system aint working.

thanks all for ur kind words i didnt know this many ppl would remember

-
Back