[FOR SALE] Aftermarket 11.75" (B-FMJ/Dippy) conversion rotor (used, rusty)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudak888

1-Baker-11
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
This is an 11.75" Mopar disc brake rotor - the "big disc conversion" rotor from 1976+ B-bodies, R-bodies and police-spec M-bodies (Fury + Diplomat).

This one is rusty from being stored inside a shed, but barely used - here's the story: I used this rotor for about a week to hold up my '68 Satellite after I had an experience with another rotor (from a different manufacturer) that had a center bore out of spec. That rotor jammed on my rim and required me to order a third rotor ASAP so I could put my spare on the car with my spare wheel while I figured out how to remove the stuck rotor.

As such, other than having had some light applications of the brakes applied to this rotor from moving the car about, this rotor really wasn't used. Once I sorted out the disc issue, this rotor was removed from the car, thrown back in its box, and stored in my shed where it went rusty as you see here (thank you, Florida - should have coated this thing before putting it away).

So if you've got a need for one (this isn't a pair, it's just one) of these rotors on the cheap, this example should save you a few bucks. The rust should come off with a few brake applications.

$10 for the rotor, $20 for USPS shipping in the US. PayPal (please cover the fees) or MO. If local to Miami, Florida, pick it up and save on the shipping.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back