Aftermarket Aluminum Radiators

-

DusTed74

Reaction score
I've been looking at some aftermarket radiators like the Be-Cool Qualifier. Has anyone ever used any of these? Good- Bad?

Thanks in advance................Ted

I know your looking for an aluminum radiator. But if your having issues like i was with my 408. You might want to give the US radiator a try. I put one of their three core triple flow desert coolers in my car. what a difference. Outside 90 degrees plus 200-210 before in stop and go traffic now never goes over 180-185 degrees. It fit perfect in my 65 with the factory fan shroud.No cutting or modifying.
Hkeller

I use BMW radiators out 7 series late 90's cars, works great!
They are aluminum cross flow 1 row[1 7/8] w/poly tanks that sit on locating pegs through 2 holes I drilled through tabs I then spot welded on the frame horns.
Very lil fiddling, weighs little, cools awesome!

I'm running a 410ci 10.1 and rev'n it hard, never go's beyond a 1/3 of the gauge.

I have one. I bought it because my original 2 row wasn't keeping my engine cool. I put it in and it worked great, but I removed it because I just didn't like the non-original look it had. I ended up getting my original radiator recored to a 3 row.

-
Back