Aftermarket floor shifter for a 65 904

-

Larry C

Reaction score
I have a 65 Dart with a 273 and a 904 tranny with a column shift. I would like to change this to a floor shift, does anyone know of any aftermarket floor shifters that will work with the two cable set up of the 65 904?
Thanks

I have a 65 Dart with a 273 and a 904 tranny with a column shift. I would like to change this to a floor shift, does anyone know of any aftermarket floor shifters that will work with the two cable set up of the 65 904?
Thanks

There are no aftermarket shifters that I'm aware of. Use the stock 65 floor shifter with the longer cables and you'll be good to go.

Thanks, I didn't think so, I was hoping someone had been able to either find one or modify one to work. I'll try to track down a stock one.

I've got several shifters complete with the back-up light switch, harness, floor brackets and console that I won't now be using (decided to sell all my stuff for my GT 'vert and cut the body up as needed (too many projects and the 'vert will take much more work than the 65 Dart wagon). I'll take some pics and send them to you.

-
Back