Aftermarket gauges

-

Joe334

Reaction score
What brand/model of aftermarket gauges do you use or like the best?
Mopar Performance makes some pretty sick gauges and I also really like the Auto Meter Cobalt series.

Any special tips or knowledge that you guys want to share on this subject?

dcc-77060035_w.jpg

dcc-77060052_w.jpg

atm-6163_lit_w.jpg

the mopar ones say autometer on them. I have some of the earlier gen autometers and love them. The electric speedometer is worth the money too.

i think it depends on what car you are putting them in. i have autometers in one car. but my 63 has reproduction moon gauges since im trying to make an old style drag car out of it. the stewart warners are nice also, just pricey.

My Dart has a bunch of mismatched gauges, but I'm going to treat it to a set of Auto Meter Sport Comps with one Innovate G2 gauge (which is pretty hard to tell from a Sport Comp unless you look at the logo).

Cobalts are great gauges. If you ever want any really
detailed info on them PM me. I designed them.

Cobalts are great gauges. If you ever want any really
detailed info on them PM me. I designed them.

Any way you can get me like a 100% discount? Or can i get a discount if i show my college i.d.?

anything cool and unique about your car? I might be able to give you some
contacts that might help.

heh, well its pretty much a turd right now. I wasnt going to spend a bunch of money on it until i get out of college. I put a new motor/trans/rear end in it in high school a couple years ago. As far as being unique, its a rainbow car, has about 5 different colors on it. But it has just as much soul and character as some of these high end A-bodies

-
Back