Aftermarket Parts? Please Help!!

-

RDupont01

Reaction score
I am a new owner of a 1973 Dart Swinger that I want to redo the interior, I cant seem to find any sites I can get aftermarket parts for my interior. My dash needs to be redone. Where are some of you getting the custom dash's? Anyother vehicle I can pull out of? I would like to run new gauges, I saw some of you have been able to, are those aftermarket dash's?

Oh! And I have a split bench seat and would like to switch to buckets. Any bolt in buckets I can put in there from another vehicle?

all right some pannels/trim from 1970-1976 darts valiant and scamps will fit. you door panels are 1973-1976 and are not repoped the rear panels should have some interchangeability through the years lots of little trinkets will swap from 1970-1976 the dash pad is repoped and will run you about 300.00$ if you wana take the time and find a ralley dash from a A body that can be swapped out to have the bomb gauges other then that check ebay for some old rocky mountain fiberglass dash panels and last but not least buckets I think A B and E body bucket seats should bolt in after you have drilled the bucket seat holes out and strengthened them up

if you want to have your dash redone, try googling cv vacuum platers, I believe they are up here in Canada. Thats about all I can help you with right now. good luck!!

4spdragtop

-
Back