Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here! Up for sale in this listing is an aftermarket steering wheel that was on one of these Cudas I bought recently, so I know the splines mesh with at least Early A bodies, probably all A bodies! I see em on a lot of race cars so they must be good for that, it has a nice foam grip, has the mounting can and part of the horn assembly! Been hanging around here getting in the way and I'd like to not see it around much longer! $20 plus shipping from zip code 48169 as usual, message with any questions and enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 281
Yep that's a factory 80s Mopar sport wheel I've had a few in trucks and they also used them in the early 80s cars. Hope this helps. That's a fair price for your wheel since its missing the horn button. Here is a pic of one in an 80s truck

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-16-21-32-39.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 269
Yep that's a factory 80s Mopar sport wheel I've had a few in trucks and they also used them in the early 80s cars. Hope this helps. That's a fair price for your wheel since its missing the horn button. Here is a pic of one in an 80s truck

That does help, thanks for the pic!! There is a sale pending on this already, I'll keep the thread updated as details are available!! Thanks for the ad FABO, yall Rock!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back