Aimovig...

-
Driving home yesterday....right side of my head was throbbing, which is pretty normal. I often drive with my left arm on the top of the door and my head resting in my hand. Had this very odd pain set in on my left temple...could feel the vein throbbing....hut like a sumovabeech. Happened several times while we were watching the idiot box. When we turned in for the night my wife could not help but notice the amount of heat coming off of my head. Beginning to think it may be time to talk to my doc about some imaging work for my noggin. My dad...he had 5 strokes. He had the roto rooter surgery on the vein (artery?) in his neck. He ended up in Albert Einstein School of Medicine to have a surgery where they tied an artery (vein?) from his face to his brain. Hardening of the arteries was the cause of death for several members of my dads family.

It's a long shot, but I have known 2 women that had migraine headaches as long as they could remember. Turned out to be food allergies. One had allergies to almost every vegetable. Good Luck.

-
Back