air conditioning unit

-

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
Is there a market for the air condition unit from my barracuda? What kind of value would it carry? No, I haven't tried it yet, lol, but kicking around the idea of losing it. If it works, whats it worth? My wife and I are windows down people!

Is it complete? (is everything included that would be needed to install it?) Do you know if it would work with in a 69 Dodge Dart?

Thanks,

Rich

what year cuda is it from?? is the car a running driving car right now? if so you may be better off just leaving it there and not using it.. the a/c and non a/c firewalls are cut out differently and welding is required to put the non a/c heater box into an a/c car.. not a big deal but if its a decent running/driving car you may not want to get into that.

its a 68. Its a summer car only, so that was our thinking, get rid of it because we won't be using it, but for the late fall days when the mornings are cool a little heat would be nice! If its a big deal to remove it then,,,,,,,,
have to rethink it now.
anyone done this before?

Well, if you do decide to get it, I'd love to buy it from you ( as long as it will work in my dart ). I have a good condition heater box as well so we may be able to do a partial trade.

-
Back