[SOLD] Air Conditioning Vent/Plenum Console - $250 (Smyrna, GA)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

archlab

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
MOPAR FORD GM: Air Conditioning Vent/Plenum Console - $250 (Smyrna, GA)
This is a FrigiKing Air Conditioning Console / Plenum / Vent Unit in Excellent Condition.
This appears to be NOS. I don't think it's ever been inside of a car, so it's
probably all new.

I am not sure exactly what it fits, but I likely bought it for a 1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda or a 1960s-70s Pickup Truck that I used to have.
However, this will fit just about any Dash with a flat bottom.

Get that A/C installed in your 1960s-70s Car or Pickup, get this FirgiKing outta my garage!

As-Is. Buyer pays actual Shipping & any other costs.

MOPAR FORD GM: Air Conditioning Vent/Plenum Console

WP_20160427_11_20_40_Pro.jpg

WP_20160427_11_21_18_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
What is the length of this unit and how thick/wide is it at the evaporator area?

did you test the blower motor? I see a tab cracked on the back, is the plastic brittle? What are the dimensions left to right and if you could what are the dimensions front to back. cool unit for sure.

What is the length of this unit and how thick/wide is it at the evaporator area?
Here are some Approximate dimensions (due to tapered & rounded edges & allowance for my measuring accuracy).
redir
AC 1.PNG

did you test the blower motor? I see a tab cracked on the back, is the plastic brittle? What are the dimensions left to right and if you could what are the dimensions front to back. cool unit for sure.

hI HemiMark: Yes, there are actually 2 cracks on the back. They are not 'cancerous', so to speak & the plastic is not brittle. Overall, there are some signs of the age - some fading of chrome trim. It's just been sitting for a few decades.

I have attached a photo with the approximate critical dimensions as follows:
AC 1.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back