[WANTED] AIR FUEL RATIO GAUGE..AUTOMETER,AEM....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAPS

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hello
I'm looking for a nice AFR guage, also a volt guage.. Or any 1969 Barracuda A Body parts in good condition.

Also 340 six pack parts.

Thanks.

MAPS

I'm in Montreal.
Anything, AEM, AutoMeter
Size, 2 1/16 2 5/8...
MAPS

PS Where in Ontario are you ?

North Bay.......

Let me check. Not sure what I have out there. Maybe a 2 1/16 Autometer sport comp voltmeter.

Last edited:
How did he burn you ? Tippy sent him money and got nothing back ?
Give me his address and I'll go visit him, that's not a problem. Especially if he ripped you off straight out like that, he deserves a visit
If he isn't home I'll leave him my card from work, I embalm for a living, sure to catch his attention.
If I had a quarter for every time I told someone karma has a way catching up with you I'd be a rich man...

If you have anything please leery me know...
Zoi

PS I'm not joking, unless you were. If someone has screwed you out of your money, he needs to be spoken to. If he does not listen then.....he does not need to know how to communicate with others because everyone will be deaf to his cries....

Not sure about your comments above.
So I will give my input: R/T Specialties. Ordered a voltage limiter from him. Never received it. Called 4 times. He said it was mailed 4 times. Then he stopped answering calls.
Went to PayPal and had my money returned.
Draw your own conclusion.

wow i cant believe how ppl can burn ppl straight out like that, i would be going bonkers..NOT for the money, hell we all spend money where and when we shouldnt have had but when you steal it from me, i cnt forgive that, No can do. Ill spend 1000 dollars to find someone who took me for 50 bucks. Yes we should pick out battles but my battle is with anyone that steals from me .No matter the item, the amount or the part etc...its just unforgiving for me.

CFD...is a much better man than I am as he can joke about it and he lets it go but i would be still freaking to find that piece of Shyt that did him wrong...
Again, didferent strokes for didferrent folks, Hell some ppl even drive Chevys, what can we do about that...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back