Alan P at Indy

-
I made sure i had my tv set to record NHRA and when they changed times for some reason or another and it recorded golf! I was PIST!
The day Pro Stock had no Mopars..........I turned of the record button!
Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed all the rest of the class, and still do. and when i plop my *** in my recliner, and there is some Drag Racing on. I watch it. Not boycotting NHRA just not on my list any more.
And as for as the street outlaws goes, It has gotten a little bit to hill billy for me. Nope not on my record button any more either.
I wish the new Mopar all the luck in the world, and if he stick with it,(don't care if he only Qualified 16 every time) i will start setting the record button again.

I made sure i had my tv set to record NHRA and when they changed times for some reason or another and it recorded golf! I was PIST!
The day Pro Stock had no Mopars..........I turned of the record button!
Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed all the rest of the class, and still do. and when i plop my *** in my recliner, and there is some Drag Racing on. I watch it. Not boycotting NHRA just not on my list any more.
And as for as the street outlaws goes, It has gotten a little bit to hill billy for me. Nope not on my record button any more either.
I wish the new Mopar all the luck in the world, and if he stick with it,(don't care if he only Qualified 16 every time) i will start setting the record button again.

When Pat Musi got sick of watching his daughter and boyfriend go slow and kill everything he built and he started doing the tune work and his daughter won a couple in a row and then a third and the 405 bitches added weight to the nitrous cars I quit watching. I damn near quit when they screwed with Larry Larson. I’d it’s actually run what you brung heads up racing I don’t care if they bring a 700 inch engine in a shopping cart. Line that **** up and run it, head up.

-
Back