Alberta Tranny Shops?

-

71Duster

Reaction score
Well my 727 is dead again, dropped the pan and all sorts of clutch in the pan. It was haveing 3rd gear issues so I am assumeing its the front clutch I see. It was rebuilt onc e before I got it and jsut this spring by myself. It was all good for about 8 weeks till a trip from Hinton to Edmonton on the highway.

Anyways gonna farm it out this time, anyone know a good moapr tranny shop in alberta? preferably edmonton? Calgary would be ok too

Looks like you aren't getting too many answers on this one 71Duster. :) There's a shop called Parkland Transmissions in Red Deer that I've had recommended to me by a friend who works with a large company there. The fleet is predominantly Dodge and my buddy is the company mechanic and has been sending trannys to this place for several years and he speaks very highly of their work. I spoke with the owner about the 727 in my Vart and he quoted me $600.00 for a complete rebuild of tranny and torque converter, as well as a TF-2 shift kit installed. There's another place in Edmonton that my bro-in-law just used to get the Turbo 400 rebuilt for his 56 Chebbie but I'd have to get the name and address from him if you're interested. I don't know if these guys are up on Mopar trannys or not.
Sid

national tranmission calgary 403 283 6615 tracy builder 20 plus years
brock owner great guys great shop many race tranny! steve johnson

Really old post but I ended up at A&C transmissions in Edmonton who also hve the capability to buolt their own high end convertors. Great shop and not a single issue 3 years later

-
Back