Albuquerque Balloon fiesta

-

63dartman

Reaction score
My family came down from Ohio to see the Balloon fiesta only in Albuqurque, NM. The biggest and best ballooning event in the world. This year we only had about 580 balloons at the event. It usually brings in 700-800. Wanted to share some pics with you guys and gals.

mom and family 174 (Medium).jpg

mom and family 194 (Medium).jpg

mom and family 216 (Medium).jpg

mom and family 219 (Medium).jpg

Man that looks awsome! That last pic reminds my of the Scat Pack Bee.

Hey 63Dartman, I went to the Balloon Fiesta last week and I have a 63 dart I'm just starting to restore.

The Fiesta was amazing. It was my first time there and I was overwhelmed by the balloons.

I just took a look at the thread with a picture of your silver dart and it is defnitely a fine looking car. I'm hoping to get mine to that point too. I'm curious. When you painted it did you make a major change from the original color? Did you also paint the interior trim to match?

Yes, It is definately a beautiful event to see. The most photographed event in the world also.

PK, when I painted my car I did the door jams and and such but I left the interior and trim red. The silver and red look good together. It started out as a slant six with the cream white color. I did remove all the side trim too. Good vibes to you on your dart rebuild. If you need any help this is the place to be:)

-
Back