Alice Coopers in town!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Yep here in Kindersley Saskatchewan. Small town of 5000 people. I volunteered as a "roadie" to help setup and I am heading back now to bartend. Pretty cool! I took some pics earlier and will take more tonite and post later.

that's cool-- have a great time-- he came to our town & bailed out a fan from foreclosure some years ago.Lawrence

We just saw him last week.

Good show, good production.

Had three guitarists.

He did enter a "transmorgifier" machine, and emerge as a giant frankenstinian muppet type thing...

Did pretty well for 65-ish.

Went to his show this summer here. First time I have seen him live in concert. I recommend everyone see his show. Out performs any other act I've ever been to!

Interestingly---my favorite Alice Cooper material is the little known 1980 album

"Flush The Fashion"

It features long time Elton John Guitarist Davey Johnstone, and nearly every track is good.

Styles range from pre-cyber punk "(We're All) Clones" to pre-psycobilly "Leather Boots", and my personal pick for Alice's best work ever- "Pain".

Cool. I listen to him DJ now and again, forget what station. He's good, very laid back, not what you'd expect.

Interestingly---my favorite Alice Cooper material is the little known 1980 album

"Flush The Fashion"

It features long time Elton John Guitarist Davey Johnstone, and nearly every track is good.

Styles range from pre-cyber punk "(We're All) Clones" to pre-psycobilly "Leather Boots", and my personal pick for Alice's best work ever- "Pain".

I smile and wish them well and then I pray like hell...they go and dance themselves to death!
Love Alice:supz:

Just got back, what a great show!! Needless to say it was swamped at the bar and didnt get a chance to watch a lot, but did to get listen and he rocks! 1st time seeing him live, played all his classics and some I didnt recognize. It was pretty cool helping them setup. No chance of getting a pic with me n Alice though....Played "Break on through" by the Doors, "My Generation" by the Who, "Revolution" by the Beatles and another deceased artist. All sounded great and would recommend and see him again!

Attachments

• DSCF2379 (Medium).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCF2391 (Medium).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCF2394 (Medium).jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCF2400 (Medium).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF2409 (Medium).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF2412 (Medium).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF2420 (Medium).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF2423 (Medium).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF2426 (Medium).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF2432 (Medium).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 159
Yep, they did that little medley of songs that were popular in the early 70's, right before "I'm Eighteen"-
as if to say..."one of those was mine" :)

Out of all of the concerts I have been too, and there has been a lot, his ranks right up there in the top two or three. I saw him back in the 70's and it was an awesome show to say the least.

They had the stage set like a giant TV and he would go in and out of the thing, pretty amazing. The best part when he did "Only Women Bleed" his wife was on stage with him and with the special affects she melted into the stage.

-
Back