Alignment shop needed in Massachusetts!

-

carls72dart

Reaction score
FABO family. I'm in need of your help. I need an alignment on my 72 Dart. Can anyone recommend an alignment shop that deals with old mopars? I'm in southeast Massachusetts.

Thank you in advance.

I would give your local Sullivan Tire a call, as they are not flat rate,or commission driven. You might want to look up the recommended specs for radial tires on this site and give those to whoever you get to align it. You can also contact your local car club, and ask them who they use for work.

I would give your local Sullivan Tire a call, as they are not flat rate,or commission driven. You might want to look up the recommended specs for radial tires on this site and give those to whoever you get to align it. You can also contact your local car club, and ask them who they use for work.
Thank you :)

If you can keep a 40 year old car up and running you can align it
Do a search on here, it has been described in detail with basic hand tools and a tape measure

This place is the best..New Meadows Auto topsfield,ma 1-978-887-9247..ONLY guys i let do them on my vehicles including my duster:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

-
Back