1. 68 A

68 A Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    hi,

I rebuilt the front end on my 70 dart, and now i need to do an alignment. A neighbor bought the tools to do it so i can do it myself since his tools have instructions with them. the only other thing i need is the specs to adjust it to. does anyone know what the are/where i can find them?

Thanks,

Steve

2. 69signetv8

69signetv8 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Steve, I've got a book that shows: DODGE DART, PLYMOUTH VALIANT 67-76 6-cylinder engines. I'm not sure if there the same or in the ball park!

I have made a copy of the pages, however if I reduce the size for a-bodies only you won't be able to read it. If you feel you would like a look just PM me your e-mail and I'll send the two pages to you.

As well, if your not really sure of the alignment specs...your town alignment guys may give you a copy of the specs???

3. 68 A

68 A Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    you know what? i have that book too. Why the hell didn't i remember that. I'll look in there and check, dont need you to go through all the effort if i got the same book.

Thanks,

Steve

4. 68 A

68 A Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i looked it up and i do have the specs, sorry for the wasted post,

Thanks though,

Steve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.