Alittle update on me .

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Well 1st i want to thank all that helped me . Now Times are still alittle rough around here . I did sell the rattacuda to help with deat . Alot of willing and dealing too. More on all that as it works out . But as of right now i no long have a mopar to drive . But im not bitchin bout it thats life lol . I needed to pay bills more then i needed the cuda . All in all im hanging in over here . just wanted to pop in and tell yall howdy and i aint gone lol . We be famliy well some of us any way lol

Glad to see you are still here Asa!
Cars come and go, but its family that is most important.
You did the right thing. There will be another car in your future.
Keep on keeping on!

you know - sometimes life throws lemons at ya and you don't have enough sugar to make a decent lemonade - been there.. responsibilities before toys. Just some food for thought... when I get tight for bucks, I try to sell stuff on Ebay.. I have had it pull my a$$ out of the hole a couple of times. I hope everything works out for ya bud!!!

Asa, hang in there. Sounds like your getting priorities inline first. I had problems in '08 & '09. I don't know that I'll ever financially recover from that, but life is good and GOD is good. With a negative is always a positive. Keep in touch.

When things turn around for ya, you'll grab something else. Shouldn't be too hard to get something else in Okl....... not a lot of rust down there, right?..... Keep plug'n away at it, you'll win.

Nice to see your hangin in there Asa.. I'm always rooting for ya and know there will be another Mopar for ya in the future

When things turn around for ya, you'll grab something else. Shouldn't be too hard to get something else in Okl....... not a lot of rust down there, right?..... Keep plug'n away at it, you'll win.
who told you there wasn`t a lot of rust here ? come and find an ol car that has lived it`s life outside that aint a rust bucket, no matter what brand. especially if they live on a dirt road.

who told you there wasn`t a lot of rust here ? come and find an ol car that has lived it`s life outside that aint a rust bucket, no matter what brand. especially if they live on a dirt road.
Well, you'll notice there is a question mark after the statement. :) This I will tell you, I know people that lived in Okl and some that still do.... your cars are very solid for the most part (I've seen what they've driven out here) compared to the Northern part of Illinois, where they gravel the roads with salt, plus the humidity goes to work if cars are parked in the weeds for a small length of time

Well thanks guys No i dont see a mopar in MY life any time soon. In other words me owning it and fitting the bill for it lol In less ones just gave to me. hahaha . . As for rust well we have it too. My 1st barracuda was really bad imo Not too bad not to save it . But bad enough you gotta think bout it lol .

Too bad your not closer to me. I give you one of mine to fix up in it even flip the bill for the parts. I used to live in Northeastern Oklahoma at one point, in Miami. I had a 64 and a 65 two-door Valiants down there on a farm in Afton Oklahoma, and some guy came by said he knew me and swiped them from the farmer's property. Never did recover them.

Wow that would be nice. But like you said there is no way for me to get it what every it would be thanks for the thought . Sucks bout you lossing your stuff tho I would be pissed. if your ever back this way look me up .

-
Back