Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Brand New Nodular Iron 489 Third Member set up for sale.

1) 489 Nodular Iron Case "Yukon"
2) Brand New Sure Grip
3) Brand New 3.91 Gears
4) New Bearings
5) New 7290 Pinion Yoke with U Bolt Hold Downs.

This unit has NEVER been Ran.

I also have the Housing, Shortened Axles, New Green Bearings, Disc Brake Conversion with Parking Brake Provision, Brake Lines and New Parking Brake Cables..

All of these parts are at a big loss for me......

Shocks, 4 Link Bars in Pictures NOR the Aluminim Brackets go with anything for sale listed here..

Prices

Complete Third Member $1000.00 Plus Shipping

4 Link Housing shortened for your A Body to work with Mini Tub 325/50/15's with 5.5 Back Space. Comes with Axles/Bearings BIG BOLT PATTERN 4 on 4.5, 3" Long Studs, Brand New Black Powder Coat. This housing is easily converted to leaf springs. $500.00 Plus Shipping

Rear Brake Kit complete with all hardware, Drilled Slotted Rotors, Braided Brake lines, Parking Brake Cables, this will bolt right up to your housing $500.00 Plus Shipping

View attachment IMG_1483.jpg

View attachment IMG_1272.jpg

View attachment IMG_1511.jpg

View attachment IMG_1422.jpg

View attachment IMG_1514.jpg

View attachment IMG_1485.jpg

View attachment IMG_1510.jpg

View attachment IMG_1273.jpg

View attachment IMG_1477.jpg

View attachment IMG_1418.jpg

Looks like you were all set up good to go????? What direction re you taking now??? You suck!!!! I just bought a new third member from Dr. Diff!!!! I would have bought this two weeks ago!!!!! The rear brake kit has me thinking though will that fit on any 8-3/4 rear end--Mine is a 67 b-body and I have it in my 70 duster--Steve

Madart,that is a supper del. I wish I was able to get it still to early in the year for me.and any one that tries to talk you down in price I would even respond to them..thats my thut.....................Artie

Looks like you were all set up good to go????? What direction re you taking now??? You suck!!!! I just bought a new third member from Dr. Diff!!!! I would have bought this two weeks ago!!!!! The rear brake kit has me thinking though will that fit on any 8-3/4 rear end--Mine is a 67 b-body and I have it in my 70 duster--Steve

I am building a 9" Ford to replace this one. It went under its first Surgery today, stripped it and cut off all the Lincoln Versallies brackets. The second surgery is scheduled for next week, it gets shortened.

The Housing is from a B Body, 8 3/4, Big Bolt Pattern. Yes the brakes will bolt right on.

can't believe your selling this awesome setup! Ford 9 inch? why not a DANA? :) Just asking my friend. Take care.

-James

can't believe your selling this awesome setup! Ford 9 inch? why not a DANA? :) Just asking my friend. Take care.

-James

9" has more gear choices than a Dana. Actually a 9" has more choices for everything. Easy to swap gears its Lighter and will hold Mega Power when built correctly. I have nothing against Dana's but I will more than likely need a few gear changes which are easy with a drop out 3rd member. Your Dana sure is a good looking piece though.

For any member here I will hold the parts with a deposit and even help you out with progressive payments over a set period of time, "Lay Away Plan." This is a great option for you guys. I have done this before with a member here on a Brand New 402 Forged Stroker Short Block and it worked out great for both of us. I am only selling these parts to offset the cost of my new rear end build.

For any member here I will hold the parts with a deposit and even help you out with progressive payments over a set period of time, "Lay Away Plan." This is a great option for you guys. I have done this before with a member here on a Brand New 402 Forged Stroker Short Block and it worked out great for both of us. I am only selling these parts to offset the cost of my new rear end build.
I would like to have everything but the center section.what kind of price with the shipping to 21780.thinking.............Artie

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back