All Mopar Show at Atlanta Motor Speedway

-

Moparmarcus

Reaction score
It's getting close. The North Georgia Mopar Club is hosting the annual Mopar Southern Classic at AMS on Saturday May 2nd. We usually get 250+ cars and is always a great time. This year there will be drag racing down pit road and a multi-act concert in the evening.

I organize and manage the speedway cruises which is indescribable. If you ever dreamed of running your own car around a Nascar Speedway, this is your chance. Open to all show registered cars at no additional charge, it is the chance of a lifetime. Even if you don't want to show your car, all you have to do is register it and you can pull it out of the parking lot when it's time run.

I am still in need of 3 or 4 volunteers to help out with the cruises and other duties. Volunteers get in free and get a T-shirt..gotta wear it that though 8)

If you are interested in helping out, PM me here or contact me through the club website:

http://www.northgeorgiamoparclub.com

Click here to download a Reg Form Flyer 1 Flyer 2 Flyer 3

Hope to see y'all there!!!

sorry marcus but im having no luck else where and maybe you could help i just want my newsletters i joined back up last yr at the haynes show up here in commerce paid my dues and even got a window sticker still no newsletters
very bummed NGMC member
Terry VanTilburg
104 Hawks Ridge Rd
Nicholson Ga 30565

No problem, I just looked through the roster and don't see your name listed So, something happened. I'll PM you with the contact info of the membership chairman and I'll give him a headsup too.

CNN sent out one of their reporters (I recognize him but don't know his name...I just don't watch that channel) to the show last Saturday. Not so much to cover the show, but to talk with Moparites about the current Chrysler predicament. Not a bad piece. They did it real early so it didn't look like to many peolple were there. I wish they would have done it later. We had 228 show cars and it was a great day.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/05/03/lemon.chyrsler.car.show.cnn?iref=videosearch

Terry
I seen your note about your newsletters. We have your address as 65 Blackthorne road in Nicholson. Your newsletters have been coming back as no forwarding address. I will change your address to Hawks ridge. If you don't get June's newsletter Let me know. Also please e-mail me with your phone # as the one I have I don't believe is right.
Dan
[email protected]

-
Back