All Mopar Show at Atlanta Motor Speedway

-

Moparmarcus

Reaction score
Sorry for the Double Post, I didn't see this section til after I posted it in the SE. But for everyone else around the Country...Yall come down now!

It's getting close. The North Georgia Mopar Club is hosting the annual Mopar Southern Classic at AMS on Saturday May 2nd. We usually get 250+ cars and is always a great time. This year there will be drag racing down pit road and a multi-act concert in the evening.

I organize and manage the speedway cruises which is indescribable. If you ever dreamed of running your own car around a Nascar Speedway, this is your chance. Open to all show registered cars at no additional charge, it is the chance of a lifetime. Even if you don't want to show your car, all you have to do is register it and you can pull it out of the parking lot when it's time run.

I am still in need of 3 or 4 volunteers to help out with the cruises and other duties. Volunteers get in free and get a T-shirt..gotta wear it that though 8)

If you are interested in helping out, PM me here or contact me through the club website:

http://www.northgeorgiamoparclub.com

-
Back