All Mopar Southern Nationals

-
i will be going 3rd year i allways find good parts at the swap meet get there early before the big guys gooble up the good buys .

no just about done with 70 swinger 4sp fj5 #matching 340 then on to 70 duster that i am still hunting parts for . looking forward to a great wknd .

swinger sounds sweet. we are going to be bringing alot of duster parts to sell.

73 gold duster - 360 3.23 suregrip
72 swinger - 383 one bad boy
71 demon - racing 360 4.56
75 scamp - 318 nice little cruiser

sounds good how can i find you at the swap meet put up a fabo sign . hey guys this is a great weekend event and a chance to go to the catfish house restrant that alone is worth the trip from swfl.

you bet sounds like a good idea. and no doubt the catfish restraunt is one of the best. i heard through the grape vine that if there is not a big turnout this year that it might be the last. Not many people came last year from the rain.

yea that was a bummer i think the year before was the smoke . i know the econemy has taken its toll the last three years . come on guys i would hate to see this event end its a great low cost wknd lets all give it are support swfl will be there.

northeast fl will be there.. we have hoards of cars and swap meet people going to be there rain or shine. we look foward to this event every year. it seems it is really the only one in the south east.

-
Back