All-Mopar Southern Nationals

-
That's what I'm talkin' about! :) Thanks.

The wagon driver is Brian Radley, very good racer out of Florida. He got the car not too long ago and might make a Stock class car out of it. Nice, clean car that doesn't need too much. I believe it has a mild 440 in it right now.

a few more

DSCN5659.jpg

I was there about 6 hrs Sat. but didnt do much walking,my dad (73) was with me
Sun, I overslept,got there late,just caught the last few rounds
I'll post more when I have time,been working alot of o.t,,so Ill have money for vacation!!

The Black Duster with the flames is a friend of mine from lakeland. Has a 572 runs 5.60's.

The Black Duster with the flames is a friend of mine from lakeland. Has a 572 runs 5.60's.
Nice car
I dont know if I'll post some other pics in the racers forum, or mopar gen dis.
I,ve posted some in gen.discussion before,and they get knocked down to the bottom quick by things dont have anything to do with cars..lol

Nice car
I dont know if I'll post some other pics in the racers forum, or mopar gen dis.
I,ve posted some in gen.discussion before,and they get knocked down to the bottom quick by things dont have anything to do with cars..lol

Your pictures almost show where I was vending. You can't see my spot because of the car trailers behind the pit stands. It was to damn hot. They are talking of moving the event to April. If they don't I will not be there again.

Dang,I prob walked right by ya. We just glanced through the parts, spent a good amount of time checking out the car show ones,,then watched some of the racing. The only person I spoke with alot sat. was Ray Lloyd (blue Duster and a blue Arrow). I agree April would be better,cooler plus not on a holiday weekend.

-
Back