All over the map!

-

Mr 4speedMuscle

Reaction score
Hi everybody! First let me say, Ive read some threads on here and I've seen tons of info and help that has been given out and thats awesome to find!
I am also a member of C-body Drydock and I saw this site and wanted to join the party!
I currently own a 67 Plymouth Sport Fury Fastop factory 383 Super Commando 4speed, black on black, buckets, floor console with 6k tach, posi and NO Power options! lol. No power steering nor brakes! Also a 73 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340 pistol grip 4speed Super Blue on black, rallye dash, etc and last but not least, a 78 Chrysler Cordoba T-Top, bucket seat, floor console 400 4bbl car, Dark Blue Metallic with cool Blue and White bucket interior!
This last one is a true barn find which is the reason I found you guys!
Anyway, glad to be here and will be posting a question on decoding my fender tag to see if I can find out what I have here!
Thanks everybody!
:burnout:

You can't join the site and tease us with your kewl rides.........we need pictures!!!

BTW...welcome to the kewlest MoPar sire on the interweb....

Hi guys, I tried to insert pics, it asks for pic urls? anyone have a quick fix? I'm not a computer guru as most sites just let me upload from my hard drive.
Thanks!

-
Back