All the way from Australia

-

Boony405hp

Reaction score
Hey guys, found this site about a month ago only just registered. Some interesting information on this site indeed. I'm 20 from Australia in Queensland and own a 1973 Valiant Charger with a 265 Hemi 6 and 4spd on the floor. Also pictured is my Dads 1972 Valiant Charger RT (also A bodies).

Looking into doing a 5.7L conversion down the track into mine. Anyway I attached some pics of our cars.

Dave (mine is the blue one)

Picture043a.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture046a.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture048a.jpg

Wow Dave you and your dad have it going on. :toothy7:
Welcome to this great site.
Got to love them write hand drivers. :wav:

Nice Ride!!there's many cars like yours in australia??I lived in Sydney 4 about 2 years and i had a Piece of s*#t -toyota Corona 82 :wack: .I wan't go back ,soon,and i'll have to find a REAL car for me !!!MOPAR!.

Happy to see Australian rides. :burnout:

The Dart-Nº6,5.jpg

There are Chargers around in Australia (our Australian Version) obviously over the last five years the prices of them have gone up a lot and finding a Decent one is getting harder and harder. There are less of these than the Ford and GM's (Holdens) over here. Chrysler was always considered the smallest of the BIG 3 over here.

In total we only had about 33,000 chargers made over a span of about 8 years. We have other models under the Chrysler banner though like VF/VG Hardtops which are your darts with our own front grill and headlight assembly and many many more. BUT the charger is the car everyone remembers.

Original Tv Ad

Wow $2.795 for a new one back in the day!!
Enjoyed the vidio Boony405hp :blob:

hey Boony405hp,Your garage need some pictures !I like those old ads,nice video.and"again" Nice rides :burnout: .

G-Day, my Aussie friend. Those are nice rides Such a difference in cool old A bodies btwn the continents.

-
Back