All this excitement is going to kill me.

-

jabdusty57

Reaction score
Last week my wife's post-chemo CT-SCAN revealed she is completely cancer free. Thank you for to all your prayers!

Yesterday, we became grandparents. A beautiful 9-lb boy. They named him after me.

The week after next I go in for open heart surgery. I'm not too crazy about signing up for this one.

Now I'll have to wait until next year to get my car on the road (unless something else happens). When it rains it pours eh?

Prayers right back at ya bud,...The miracles of modern medicine, My wife, mom and dad are all cancer survivors,...When It rains , It pours is a Huge understatement.

I completely understand. Prayers sent. They can do wesome things with medicine and surgery. Just trust em, put your faith in God, and think about all the fun you're going to have with your grandkid. I know how it is with the money. it sucks to save it up only to have to spend it on something you don't want to. been there done that got the t-shirt.

with all the things that I have going on in my life, sometimes I think the Barracuda will never get finished. every time you think you have the money for something it ends up getting needed somewhere else. My kids come first, my project comes second. I keep telling myself all good things come to those who wait. By that account my cuda is gonna be super cool for the amount of time its gonna takr fundswise to finish it LOL.

I wish you all the best. Get yourself al fixed up so you can enjoy that new grandbaby of yours. Keep a positive outlook.

Matt

Last week my wife's post-chemo CT-SCAN revealed she is completely cancer free. Thank you for to all your prayers!

Yesterday, we became grandparents. A beautiful 9-lb boy. They named him after me.

The week after next I go in for open heart surgery. I'm not too crazy about signing up for this one.

Now I'll have to wait until next year to get my car on the road (unless something else happens). When it rains it pours eh?

wow what a report ...I was just getting ready to check on you again ......great news about the no cancer report and grandbaby.....your family should be so proud of your new heir, everyone wants their own son to continue the line ....fantastic news.

the heart surgery is kind of a bummer but on the long run, you want to be good to go for another odometer roll so just have to get it done.

God Bless you and your family.

Cancer free! :cheers:

Grandbaby! :cheers:

You're in my prayers for a successful surgery and recovery.

I will keep you in my prayers. Good news about your wife and congrats on the grandson. Hope surgery goes well. What timeframe did DR tell you on recoup I am sure much better then years ago.

Sometimes it's just lucky to keep waking up ABOVE GROUND everyday....

Congrats on the grand baby and the wife beating cancer.

I guess that you can look at it as getting "your tune-up" so you can keep enjoying them....

Congrat's on the wife being cancer free!!!! That is a big deal.

Congrat's on the new Grandson!!!! I am not to sure he is going to like going through life called jabdusty57, but that remains to be seen.

Good luck on the surgery, it should end up being better than not having it.

Jack

I will keep you in my prayers. Good news about your wife and congrats on the grandson. Hope surgery goes well. What timeframe did DR tell you on recoup I am sure much better then years ago.

I'll spend only 4 to 5 days in the hospital. I should feel relatively little pain. I'll be out of work about 6 weeks. All in all, I'm pretty lucky that my doctors caught this so I can have this while my heart is still strong. I will be fine.

Congrat's on the wife being cancer free!!!! That is a big deal.

Congrat's on the new Grandson!!!! I am not to sure he is going to like going through life called jabdusty57, but that remains to be seen.

Good luck on the surgery, it should end up being better than not having it.

Jack

Thanks for making me laugh Jack.

Yeah I was thinking jabdusty57 might be kinda funny, but they coulda named him Sue??
Congrats on the baby and the wife being cancer free and open heart surgery as serious as it is, they have taken great strides in medicine for that!

good things come to good people, my wife and i pray for a safe and rapid recovery...:angel5:

-
Back