AlloyWorks radiator???

-

Gimike812

Reaction score
Has anyone on here had experience with AlloyWorks radiators?

3 Row Radiator Fan Thermostat For 1964 Dodge Dart Mopar/Plymouth Valiant L6 V8

I am looking for a new radiator for my 64 Valiant that I am currently installing a magnum 5.2 in, the car originally had a SL6. The car has A/C and manual transmission, in southern AZ summers. With the Fathersday discount it’s $197.00 for radiator, fan and shroud.

One thing I've found with the alloy radiators on the market is they are thicker than stock and don't allow for much between the radiator and the water pump snout. If electric fan it has to be mounted directly to the radiator or in very close proximity or offset dual fans. Something to consider. If you 5.2 is in you might measure the distance to the radiator header to the snout and see what you got for room.

Has anyone on here had experience with AlloyWorks radiators?

3 Row Radiator Fan Thermostat For 1964 Dodge Dart Mopar/Plymouth Valiant L6 V8

I am looking for a new radiator for my 64 Valiant that I am currently installing a magnum 5.2 in, the car originally had a SL6. The car has A/C and manual transmission, in southern AZ summers. With the Fathersday discount it’s $197.00 for radiator, fan and shroud.

I would buy a 2 core rather than a 3 core. 2 bigger cores will cool better than 3 smaller cores.

Don’t forget a quality high flow thermostat. Stewart Components is arguably the best IMO.

Use a high flow water pump. I use the Milodon, but a lot of guys use the Flow Kooler brand and it looks like a nice piece.

Make sure your water pump is at a minimum turning crank speed (1:1) and if you can turn the pump a little faster, all the better.

Get all that stuff right and you can drive through hell and not not move the gauge.

-
Back