Almost a double win day for us!!

-

Dart Sport 360

Wanna Race?
Reaction score
Our Local Mopar Day was yesterday and we had a killer day. Dad ran the Express in ET2 (no box) and I ran my Dart in Street. There were a great showing in both classes and we both went 5 rounds to get to the finals…

The Express worked flawless. Dad dialed 10.90 and ran two 91’s, a 90, a 92 and one pass we let up… In his final round he tree’d the other guy but the front brake caliper ceased up and the truck pulled toward the wall badly all the way down the track. Obviously it ran off his dial for that run. Something similar happened early in the year driving to the lanes… seemed like the steering was bound or something… must have been the caliper sticking. At least this showed up now and not this coming weekend on Norwalk. He was happy to runner up.

I had a back and forth day. I struggled with my RT’s as I could not stay green in my TT’s. I red lit first round but since I was there I bought back in. My car was pretty consistent around 12.90 all day, after buying back I was able to get better lights them the guy next to me even if they may have not been the best… I did pull out a .012 in the semis to make it to the finals. In my final round the other guy double bulbed me and as I was staging my car he took off before the tree was activated.. I’ll take it. Last year I runnered up at this race with my RAM so it was nice to finish the deal this time.

It was a great warm up for Norwalk and a good confidence boost. Once we get this brake issue fixed we will be ready to rock. Dad’s running the Express in Pro and I’ll run it in Sportsman. Can’t wait! See you at MMW!

excellent for sure for both of you. if you still have the stock flexible front brake hoses, consider 2 new ones as they come apart inside and keep the fluid pressurize at the caliper. sort of like a check valve.

-
Back