-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassnasty82

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to fund a stroker build and looking to clean out the space in the garage. 383 bored 40 over extremely well running engine that i had dyno tuned with a mild hydraulic cam at 331hp 398tq to the wheels last summer. The motor comes with closed chamber heads, comp cam hydraulic lifters, smith brothers' pushrods, Crane cam 689531 cam which is spec'd at 292/298, Lift .528/.539, a 3 bolt dual chain timing set along with ARP head studs. The oil pan is a 7qt from Jegs and comes with the Street/strip balancer that has only 1000 miles on it. I am including the quick fuel 750 carb that was on it during the dyno session. Comes with water pump and thermostat. I have an intake for it and a set of standard rockers that I can include so it is as close to turnkey as possible.

I am including the A833 trans, clutch, and flywheel that has only 1000 miles on it. , Big block B body K member with poly inserts, upgraded upper control arms along with factory lower control arms and strut rods. I have a power steering box and pump to go with it if so desired. I am looking for $2500 for everything and will throw in new gaskets for the timing, water pump, and heads. I have a 400 factory crank i will throw in incase you want to get a little wild.

engine 1.jpeg

engine 2.jpeg

engine 3.jpeg

engine 4.jpeg

engine 5.jpeg

engine 6.jpeg

engine 7.jpeg

engine 8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be willing to separate if needed to move everything. The key is to move everything tho lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back