-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Just in!! A 1969 Charger that is far to gone and rusted to fix. Almost all the sheetmetal is long gone. Seats and most of the interior is gone as well. What I have is the original thumbwheel radio, headliner bows and some other small misc. oddball stuff that's kind of hard to find. The manual steering column is still there which is for a column shifted automatic. No grille, taillights or anything like that. But if there is anything else you are looking for, put a reply up here and I will look and see whats there. Lots of this car is gone, but I am not sending it away until it is STRIPPED.

If you are in NC, I will sell you the front, rear or roll down side glass.

I think I might can hook you up. Would you be intrested if the cluster is gone?? I still gotta pull the glass to get to it though. It's not mint or anywhere close to it, however it may be better than nothing.

I sent you a PM about what is left of the shell. I would like to see pictures. Thanks!

too bad you don't live on this coast or else I would buy the rest of it off yha.

No dash, back window still available but no window trim...no floor and no rear end. The front rails look good and the sway bar is still there...

Don't crush it man, thats no worse then a lot of the cars we restore at work....

This bad?????

This '69 is dead IMO...It could be saved if it was tubbed and four linked with a lot of $$$$$ involved. Parts have saved quite a few cars including my '70:cheers:

yep, because I have access to body front clips and frame rails. Any more roofs 1/4s and floors get replaced anyway so doing a car that is that rotted really isn't such a big deal, well as long as you have a few grand to spend at AMD and the media blasters.

This challenger had a rear rail, floors, 1/4s and a lot of firewall patching. (the trunk floor was done a few years ago) In reality we should replace the inner wheel houses as well but the owner drives the car and just wanted us to patch them instead. It's what I do....

Attachments

• 1020101625(2).jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 264
This bad?????

This '69 is dead IMO...It could be saved if it was tubbed and four linked with a lot of $$$$$ involved. Parts have saved quite a few cars including my '70:cheers:

I am sure they have saved a lot of cars and more power to yha! Inner and outer wheel houses and rails aren't that hard to put in....

Like I said it would be perfect for me because I want to build a daytona and I want it perfect which means pulling a car apart anyway, I was planning on using a 4door but starting with a 2door would of course be ideal since the inner roof structure is different.

Here is my challenger, despite what it looks like in reality it is in no better condition then the charger....

I will be putting floors, 1/4s, trunk floor, roof, trunk lid, wheel houses and fixing the fenders fenders on it. Yes it will be a lot of work but in the end I know it will be 100% solid.

Too bad you are across the country, or I would buy the charger shell....

http://www.autometaldirect.com/ListItems/SubCategory/Roof/Skin.aspx

Attachments

• resize2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 259
  • resize3.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 238
  • resize4.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 236
  • resize5.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 234
I am sure they have saved a lot of cars and more power to yha! Inner and outer wheel houses and rails aren't that hard to put in....

Like I said it would be perfect for me because I want to build a daytona and I want it perfect which means pulling a car apart anyway, I was planning on using a 4door but starting with a 2door would of course be ideal since the inner roof structure is different.

I agree, I am fixing a ROUGH '70 Charger and I have been told I am crazy for fixing it. I'd feel bad about crushing a '69 Charger. You should buy it!! :toothy10:

I agree, I am fixing a ROUGH '70 Charger and I have been told I am crazy for fixing it. I'd feel bad about crushing a '69 Charger. You should buy it!! :toothy10:

hey man I would if it didn't cost so damn much to ship it over here. Seattle is a little far away

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back