Almost had a serious work site accident...

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
so i do construction, it can be dangerous..
Today was a close one.

I was sealing a large beam overhead in an old 1930s house and thats when it all went wrong..
I was using "Fire caulk" to seal the gap in the drywall and dam is that shot didnt drop a huge drip right on my face.. I dam near got Fire Caulk in my eye!!!

think about explaining that to the HR chick.. Well yes mam, it was a bunch of **** in the eye, no I cant see due to all the caulk in my eye....

Ha ha.....

Have a great night!

Well at least you can see the humor in it.

so i do construction, it can be dangerous..
Today was a close one.

I was sealing a large beam overhead in an old 1930s house and thats when it all went wrong..
I was using "Fire caulk" to seal the gap in the drywall and dam is that shot didnt drop a huge drip right on my face.. I dam near got Fire Caulk in my eye!!!

think about explaining that to the HR chick.. Well yes mam, it was a bunch of **** in the eye, no I cant see due to all the caulk in my eye....

Ha ha.....

Have a great night!

Sounds a little caulk eyed to me.

we rock wool all the holes, we dont like to fail inspections.

Dont got the hilti sprayer? can you spray caulk?

Me and the boys had a good laugh about it...

Im still cleaning the caulk residue off my face and hands...

we rock wool all the holes, we dont like to fail inspections.

Dont got the hilti sprayer? can you spray caulk?

Yeah, see them do it on the job head-of-wall details:

products.jpg

Hilti_NP.jpg

so.. would that be an industrial caulk pump???

Thats an airless caulk pumper?

I been thinking about becoming a painter so I can get paied to play with my caulk all day...

Think about getting that past the treasury, industrial caulk pump, 3,000$ well mam, I needed it to improve production..

Man you just aint right somehow. lol

If you cant find humor in the simple things, well then work and life sucks... Plus no matter how fancy the company were still just carpenters and caulk on a mans face and hands, well thats just funny.... or you work in an office and then its not PC.

Me, Im gonna put my boots on in the AM and go to work with fire caulk residue on my face and hands and you can bet the guys will still be laughing at me...and Ill laugh to.. cuz thats all we get..

Don't forget to put a nail in the end of your Caulk to keep it fresh eh !

Remember Do your best and Caulk the rest .

Me, Im gonna put my boots on in the AM and go to work with fire caulk residue on my face and hands and you can bet the guys will still be laughing at me...and Ill laugh to.. cuz thats all we get..

Speaking of caulk, I've seen full tubes of caulk unloaded in the tool bags of apprentices... :D

Enjoy playing with your caulk!

-
Back