almost hit him!

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
Not with my car lol. Got in an argument today about my car.first the guy said only 70 Dusters came with my grill.then proceeds to argue it's a 70 340 hood and they only put the hood scoops on six PAC cars because he bought one brand new and knows mopar.i was irritated enough to tell him your so called 340 was a318 if it came like mine threw my build sheet in his face and told him to learn to read.i am a easy going guy but he was a belligerent punk driving a67 Chevy wagon.he wouldn't even touch the build sheet so i picked it up and made sure his piece of Chevy got a good spray of hot rubber from my tires as i left.ok lol done with my rant anyone got a similar story about these know it alls.

Here is my car btw and he also said the stripe was only for six PAC cars because his didn't have one lmfao

Attachments

• IMG_20130108_072234.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 321
I love almost fight stories. Though the actual fight story is always much better.

Like i said lol I'm 99% easy going but for some reason this guy would just not let up idk but hay i didn't brake his jaw rofl so i think i showed decent control lol o side note it would have been easy I'm a junior golden glove champ and first degree black belt. idk why he got to me so much probably because he was so loud and rude about it. I think what really saved him was that my girl was in the car and i wouldnt make her involved in anything unless it was unavoidable.

welcome to my world ...there is always a parts counter guy or someone who knows more about my car than me.

after all its impossible for a lady to build her own mopar....right.

i mean what is this world coming to when a girl daily drives a 68 dart that she put together herself ........she cant possibly know anything about it.!!!!!!

thats the kind of BS i run into everyday :cheers:

lol you have tons of respect from me and my gf is insanely jealous of you and your cars lol she admitted it so i won't be in trouble for saying it. She will have one soon I've been teaching her slowly. Can't imagine the bs you hear lol.i hear allot but i mostly keep my mouth shut.this guy was just really pissed that i used the (wrong) parts the freak.

welcome to my world ...there is always a parts counter guy or someone who knows more about my car than me.

i mean what is this world coming to when a girl daily drives a 68 dart that she put together herself ........she cant possibly know anything about it.!!!!!!

thats the kind of BS i run into everyday :cheers:

Own it and use that to your advantage. Had a girl in my high school that played the ditzy girl all the time but knew more about cars then anybody. She drove a fastback mustang (69) that car had more balls then my schools football team. She was a beast at the track.

Own it and use that to your advantage. Had a girl in my high school that played the ditzy girl all the time but knew more about cars then anybody. She drove a fastback mustang (69) that car had more balls then my schools football team. She was a beast at the track.

your right, i have played ditzy before and it does work .....but most of the time they talk down to me and assume i dont know anything.....kinda pisses me off.

i play ditzy when i dont really care and dont want to waste my time.

there have been times i just wanted to sock someone in the mouth....but at my size, i doubt that will work very well.....im prolly the least intimidating person you will ever meet.

your right, i have played ditzy before and it does work .....but most of the time they talk down to me and assume i dont know anything.....kinda pisses me off.

i play ditzy when i dont really care and dont want to waste my time.

there have been times i just wanted to sock someone in the mouth....but at my size, i doubt that will work very well.....im prolly the least intimidating person you will ever meet.

Please, the assistant instructor that teaches/taught me Muay Thai was all of 5'1" tall and weighed 100lbs wet, I never won a match against her EVER!! Looking at her you would never guess she could seriously f*** someone up.

Please, the assistant instructor that teaches/taught me Muay Thai was all of 5'1" tall and weighed 100lbs wet, I never won a match against her EVER!! Looking at her you would never guess she could seriously f*** someone up.

Isn't that the truth lol I'm 180 but look like 140 and its a big advantage people don't expect the small ones

Arguing with the great unwashed about Mopars is like wrestling with a pig, all that happens is you end up in the mud, and the pig enjoys it. LOL...

Arguing with the great unwashed about Mopars is like wrestling with a pig, all that happens is you end up in the mud, and the pig enjoys it. LOL...

absolutely correct ....its better to fight like a Jedi with your brain thinking, better and easier than fighting like a wookie

absolutely correct ....its better to fight like a Jedi with your brain thinking, better and easier than fighting like a wookie

But sometimes it's soooo refreshing to fight like a wookie

Isn't that the truth lol I'm 180 but look like 140 and its a big advantage people don't expect the small ones

Yep x2.
I'm 5'9" and 180 but usually wear long sleeved shirts that make me look thinner than I really am. I've taken my shirt off or have seen guys at the gym and they're like "Whao" or "WTF" and usually end up asking how much I weigh and suggest I don't look like I weigh or look that big in normal clothes. I usually just smile and say something like, "Yep, and, that's the way I like it." Lol.

So you would risk arrest & jail just to prove... what????
C

I had a Plymouth Duster Tornado. It came with 4 scoops and 2 wings. It was a 383 Hemi with a Six Pack. I will take a punch in the nose to prove my point. And then I'll buy a Hemi Cuda.

I had a Plymouth Duster Tornado. It came with 4 scoops and 2 wings. It was a 383 Hemi with a Six Pack. I will take a punch in the nose to prove my point. And then I'll buy a Hemi Cuda.

Hmmmm....... strong the force with this one is....his Jedi training is complete...face Darth Vader he must..... hmmmmm

-
Back