Almost killed a Sunfire

-

71Duster

Reaction score
Took the GF for a cruise tonight to get icecream at DQ, Just left a green light no traffic out front 3 lane road. I gave it about have throttle from the light nothign to serious not speeding doign my allowed 60kmh when a woman pulled from a parking lot of the right hand side of the road and across all three lanes of traffic into mine line to STOP to use an exit lane whilest halfway across mine.

By this time theres also traffic beside me etc. HARD on the brakes and the car is sideways with the wheels locked as I try and miss her and the meridian. I managed both by about 2 feet.

She didn't even notice I was there I laid on the horn etc yelled at her with my window down. It was eyes front, I popped my seatbelt off and was outta the car and was going to calmly explain her poor driving habits when she drove off not noticeing the backed up traffic me sideways in the road and standing out of the car.

Cops arn't interested unless I want to go to court either.

Man was I shaking and think my a$$ puckered up some vinyl seat too!

Should have followed her until she parked then dropped a deuce on her hood

I went and looked for her in the parking lot but she was gone, in hind sight better that I didn't find her though.

I've just seen a few guys pics after having a collision in their cars and its never pretty

I lost a 68 Dodge Charger because of a woman running a stop sign. She t-boned the heck out of it and totaled it.

It was nice too.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

That was my fear too... hopefully her car was even worse off.

My luck though it'll be a festiva or chevette that takes my Duster out.. I'd feel a little better if I wrecked his BMW or somthing at least

This type of stuff is what gets me nervous about taking the duster out. People damn near killed me every time I would take it out. Most of them just trying to get a coloser look! & that was befor the resto..... maybe im just spooked but if something was to happen like what happened to mullinax95's charger, I would just flat out kill someone.

mullinax95, bummer dude. That was a great lookin' car. I weep for your loss.

Wow! At least you didn't damage it and everyone is safe.
mullinax95 that looked like a BEAUTIFUL charger, personally year is in the top 10 for my favorite mopars.

Man, I read posts like this and I never want to take my car out when it's finished! Here in Queens, N.Y. when you come to a stop sigh on a one-way street you damn better look BOTH ways before proceeding. Glad you got out of it OK ...

Boy, if someone hurts my car when she's done, I'll lose it....

Those pic's of that Charger make me puke. I have 25 grand in rotissierie, paint, and body on my 69 Hemi clone, haven't even started on driveline yet. What a waste of my all time favorite car. I would have planted my foot in someones arse. By the way Fastback340, that is one beautiful car you have their. Please keep posting pic's.

-
Back