Almost ready for paint

-

73dart360

Reaction score
Its been over a year ,the drive train is complete ,installed and runs great , i had a little set back about 2 months ago now im rolling, trying to get 1 thing done a day , I am on my 2nd time block sanding i just have the passenger rear, Hood , to finish then off to paint and put back together , i need to get it to the track its been way too long. I can see the finish line and it feels good.

car with hood 007.jpg

car with hood 006.jpg

When are you painting it? What kind of paint?? What color??? Can't wait to see it done, get us some pics!

Im Using a boat paint called Awl craft ,the car is going to be Jet black ,The engine compartment ,door jams, trunk are already painted I figure the rest of the sanding will be done this weekend and should be painted within 7-10 days i,ll post as soon as its painted.

Hey 360, good luck with the paint job. I hope it turns out beautiful!!!

I've been scaning threads trying to get some ideas for my valiant, I skimmed right over your thread the first time, came back and seen it. A little misleading with a handle like "73dart360" looking good I can't wait to see it with paint! Is that a fiberglass hood? if so what vendor and how did you like the intial fit and finish?

-
Back