Alone.....

-
Now's a good time to phone that weird next door neighbor, do some crazy talk to him then go outside and shoot a few rounds off and repeat as necessary to achieve the proper level of payback.:evil2:
He is not here. He is in Mexico getting a crap load of dental work done and then going to San Diego for some vacation time with his family.......

Ernie called a while ago. She is having a good time but is complaining of the heat. Go figure, she was born & raised in Phoenix. Guess she got acclimated to the weather here. On another note, damn dogs are enough to drive me nuts. Everytime I go to get a cup of coffee they run over & stare at the fridge. Something get them riles up at 3 a.m., they & every dog in the neighbor hood were outside going nuts......

Ink!!! This was the perfect time to go to Vegas with her!
NHRA is there March 31 - April 3, and then MATS is the very next weekend April 8-10.
You coulda got your nitro fix at the NHRA drags and then your Mopar fix at MATS (and more racing with the Hemi Darts and Cudas).

LOL! Thats just what I was going to say.

Hey Ink what kind of turtle you have? I have a Eastern-3 toe'd cross. I like that he cant talk back but he keeps me entertained with some of the crazy chit he does sometimes... well crazy for a turtle anyway! Your birds sound crazy entertaining too!

The birds are my entertainment. I have to think of something new to teach them while she is gone. There vocabulary is slowly growing. They have mastered what it sounds like when I fart in the chair by the computer, except for the fact that they double the length of it. One bird says "Your not farting over there". Other one says "No". First one will then say "Want me to?". Second one will say "No". Then they just repeat want me to and no for a few cycles.......

That's funny. I had a friend years ago who had two severe makaws. He taught them to say "the ***** is here" in unison when his maw in law would walk in. it was most hilarious. especially since maw in law was this uppity high class society ***** who just knew she was better than everybody.

Hey Ink what kind of turtle you have? I have a Eastern-3 toe'd cross. I like that he cant talk back but he keeps me entertained with some of the crazy chit he does sometimes... well crazy for a turtle anyway! Your birds sound crazy entertaining too!
Not real sure. I think it is a Mexican Mud Turtle. At least that is what we were told when we got her about 7 years ago or so. Our tank is a bottom drilled 125 gallon. Lily, the turtle, has a habit of loosening the plumbing, causing leaks. Her other favorite thing is at 3 in the morning she starts pushing the rocks around in the bottom of the tank.....

-
Back