Aluminum guage cluster

-

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
While I am waiting for the bumper brackets I am working on designing an aluminum gauge cluster that will hold autometer gauges.

What do you guys think?

I was thinking of doing the A body standard dash so that most years can use them. This could be a cool deal to make

I might be interested in something like one of these two pictured. I think the second picture shows a carbon fiber blank that someone cut their own holes for. Either way, I like the 3 small gauges to the side and 1 small gauge between the speedo and tach for oil pressure.

dashlayout.jpg

nicegauges.jpg

wish4hemi....How much were the ones that you posted?

The top one I'm not sure. I think it was home made. I just found it on the net a while back and saved it because I liked the looks of it. The second one I think is $80-100.

My 2C- I think there is definitely a market for an after market guage cluster.
The redline piece is plastic and goes for over $100. The rocky mountain dash was over $500 and out of reach for most .If you could produce an aluminum insert blank for around a couple hundred I think you'd sell a lot of them.Good luck and keep us posted!

My 2C- I think there is definitely a market for an after market guage cluster.
The redline piece is plastic and goes for over $100. The rocky mountain dash was over $500 and out of reach for most .If you could produce an aluminum insert blank for around a couple hundred I think you'd sell a lot of them.Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks for the heads up. that will save me a bunch of research time

I would definitely be interested in one...thats for sure...too bad RMD went out of business...

ditto here for the 'cuda. I'm in need of something quick as my car is scheduled to attend SEMA this year

-
Back